BIKE SHOW
Today me an' pops went on our annual trip to th' bike show at th' Javits center. Of course I couldn't sleep last night so I was dead-ass tired an' he wanted to leave uber early so he could park. Th' train is beneath him. Jerk.
Anyways, we got there an' stood on line fer a half hour after. My legs were hurtin' too from all th' walkin' Friday. Gotta remember I can't just go an' do that no more. Anyways, we checked out th' Hondas by th' door 'fore I went off to find th' OCC crew before th' crowd got too big. See, wifey wanted me to take a pic of Mikey fer her an' of course I went an' did it. There were already a buncha people by then an' I had trouble gettin' any decent shots. Took th' best 3 I could 'fore movin' on.
Then we spent th' next half hour goin' past all th' accessory vendor stands so he could find a helmet an' chain lube. I love it, we come to a bike show to look at bikes an' he's busy lookin' fer crap he could find on th' web. Needless to say, by th' time we got to th' bikes my legs an' back were killin' me so I was itchin' to leave. That pissed him off. Too freakin' bad.
Got home an' I took a nap after ma pissed me off from crap he told her, 'bout me complainin' th' whole time. Uh, th' LAST half hour isn't th' WHOLE TIME last I checked. Jackass. Got up to have some McDonalds an' bum th' rest of th' day.
Next year hope to get wifey to this. Really think s'th' only way I'm gonna have any fun goin' anymore.
Anyways, we got there an' stood on line fer a half hour after. My legs were hurtin' too from all th' walkin' Friday. Gotta remember I can't just go an' do that no more. Anyways, we checked out th' Hondas by th' door 'fore I went off to find th' OCC crew before th' crowd got too big. See, wifey wanted me to take a pic of Mikey fer her an' of course I went an' did it. There were already a buncha people by then an' I had trouble gettin' any decent shots. Took th' best 3 I could 'fore movin' on.
Then we spent th' next half hour goin' past all th' accessory vendor stands so he could find a helmet an' chain lube. I love it, we come to a bike show to look at bikes an' he's busy lookin' fer crap he could find on th' web. Needless to say, by th' time we got to th' bikes my legs an' back were killin' me so I was itchin' to leave. That pissed him off. Too freakin' bad.
Got home an' I took a nap after ma pissed me off from crap he told her, 'bout me complainin' th' whole time. Uh, th' LAST half hour isn't th' WHOLE TIME last I checked. Jackass. Got up to have some McDonalds an' bum th' rest of th' day.
Next year hope to get wifey to this. Really think s'th' only way I'm gonna have any fun goin' anymore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home