Friday, September 24, 2010

SCREENWRITING

My sole class this semester is screenwriting for film. It was the only one available that fit my requirements AND my schedule, which means another 4 hour class. Ugh. So far it's been pretty fun. We bring in the scripts we're assigned to write and the class is "cast" in the roles and reads them out. Despite trying to keep awake in the class, it gets pretty interesting.

Today was my day to present. When the 5-page assignment was given out the first class, I wrote the script already. Sure, the final one differed from the initial, but the idea was the same: Dracula's hatred of Twilight. The class loved it, and the only criticisms were little nitpicky bullshit. Not bad for my second attempt (the first being the short film last semester).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home