PATHS CROSSING
This is the last week of Chinese New Year, which means gradually they'll be going back to work and shipping again. Today and yesterday, my route was heavy enough to justify my going out on it. People on my route definitely missed me, because nobody else knows how to do their stuff the way they like it. Added bonus comes in that thanks to president's day, I don't have a lecture class and therefore no lab class, so I've basically got the whole week off from school! Woot!
Funny thing about doing the Index; I'm starting to come across numerous references to books I've done for it. For instance, I did Uncanny X-Men #150 and 194. This week's X-Men Legacy features Rogue fighting through her previous memories with Xavier and Gambit along for the ride, and one of the memories featured her combined Nightcralwer and Colossus look from 194. And some books have a few page preview for the upcoming Wolverine: First Class #12, which is basically an expansion on what happened to the X-Men immediately after 150. I mean it's incredibly weird having just written ABOUT those issues, only to find them referenced in new material.
Funny thing about doing the Index; I'm starting to come across numerous references to books I've done for it. For instance, I did Uncanny X-Men #150 and 194. This week's X-Men Legacy features Rogue fighting through her previous memories with Xavier and Gambit along for the ride, and one of the memories featured her combined Nightcralwer and Colossus look from 194. And some books have a few page preview for the upcoming Wolverine: First Class #12, which is basically an expansion on what happened to the X-Men immediately after 150. I mean it's incredibly weird having just written ABOUT those issues, only to find them referenced in new material.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home