Friday, February 13, 2009

CODING

So foolishly they decided to send me out on FOs again. It was already late when I left and I wasn't sure the best route to take to do some of my stuff. I did the best I could, but ended up with several stops late thanks to the freight in the Empire taking forever. Instead of coming in, I was told to just finish the deliveries, which ended up taking me until almost the regular time as if I did my route.

Apparently, they don't have the money to pay me for my hours anymore. Their solution? When I'm in the office they'll have me switch out to be under the agents' manager, and then switch back to normal when I go do my other stuff. That adds about 6 more codes I have to type in per day Fun times, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home