MOVING IMAGES
Had to go to the Museum of the Moving Image for class. They wanted us to write about one of the demos we experienced there. Unfortunately, the place closes at 3 so the later groups all ended up not doing many or seeing everything. I have a feeling I've been there before, because I recognized the Exorcist head spin dummy. But, if I had the place no longer resembles what it was. I did find it funny, though, that the museum is right across the street from the theater we go to after CAG meetings, and where we'll go to see Watchmen next month. Small world.
I did an animation thing, moving images, taking pictures to make a short cartoon. Now I have to find time to blog about it on that bullshit blog we had to start for the class. It was really a mistake to go back to school NOW. Last year, I coulda done it...but I'm just too damn busy to want to bother any more than I already did.
I did an animation thing, moving images, taking pictures to make a short cartoon. Now I have to find time to blog about it on that bullshit blog we had to start for the class. It was really a mistake to go back to school NOW. Last year, I coulda done it...but I'm just too damn busy to want to bother any more than I already did.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home