INCOMPLETE
Hearing on the radio that today was the last best day to ship in order for things to get to where they need to be before Xmas, so when I got home I rushed to pack up Liz's presents. Yeah, presents. Plural. Here's a little secret; when I get people a lot of stuff, it's not 'cause I'm generous like people think. It's 'cause I never know what to get nobody and so I get them a lot in case one thing sucks, there's replacements to make up for it. Of course, two of the items I ordered haven't come yet. One is delayed until January, so I'll give her that at Comiccon.
Anyway, I wrapped her stuff and put it together, then did g'ma's too (got her the newest Danielle Steele novel as always). Wrapping and packing ended up taking a while, so I hadda rush to the post office before it closed. Luckily, it was surprisingly dead. Usually there's like that last-minute rush.
The rest of Liz's presents for me arrived as well. Two more packages in a moving box she customized for a better fit, and jammed full of plastic bags as a buffer. Well, at least we got plenty of bags now. I threw the presents next door until next week.
Anyway, I wrapped her stuff and put it together, then did g'ma's too (got her the newest Danielle Steele novel as always). Wrapping and packing ended up taking a while, so I hadda rush to the post office before it closed. Luckily, it was surprisingly dead. Usually there's like that last-minute rush.
The rest of Liz's presents for me arrived as well. Two more packages in a moving box she customized for a better fit, and jammed full of plastic bags as a buffer. Well, at least we got plenty of bags now. I threw the presents next door until next week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home