SCHOOL SUCKS FOR ALL NEW REASONS
I love that months ago I was told to come back to one office if I had the same registration problems for school I've been having, and the lady tells me she dunno why since there's nothing they could do even if the error was on part of the school. Fantabulous. What she WAS able to do for me was tell me a whole LAUNDRY LIST of prerequisites for just ONE of the classes I wanted to take. I'm like whaaaaaaaaaaa....? Where in the hell did they all come from? They're not in the course catalogue. They're not listed on their schedule search. I asked what the hell are we supposed to take if its not listed nowhere, and all she kept giving me was a company line response. I hate administrators.
So I registered online for Media 180 as per her list she read off that I'm not even sure I need, while looking for another that they added to Film 101 to unlock more advanced classes, Film 151. THE CLASS DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! I need to call the film department and see how the hell we're supposed to proceed with our major when the classes THEY say we need to take aren't even available to take! I mean COME ON!
I had actually gotten a jump on X-mas shopping this year. I got some things from Amazon and Ebay, forgetting to get something for the gma in the home but I'll get that later. One benefit of wasting my time going to the school was being able to pass by this store and pick up one part of an Xmas present. Figure that was easier than spending WAY more than I needed to on shipping between boroughs, for crissakes. I've got a few more to go, and am absolutely clueless on those. So, any friends who read this, TELL ME WHAT YA WANT!
So I registered online for Media 180 as per her list she read off that I'm not even sure I need, while looking for another that they added to Film 101 to unlock more advanced classes, Film 151. THE CLASS DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! I need to call the film department and see how the hell we're supposed to proceed with our major when the classes THEY say we need to take aren't even available to take! I mean COME ON!
I had actually gotten a jump on X-mas shopping this year. I got some things from Amazon and Ebay, forgetting to get something for the gma in the home but I'll get that later. One benefit of wasting my time going to the school was being able to pass by this store and pick up one part of an Xmas present. Figure that was easier than spending WAY more than I needed to on shipping between boroughs, for crissakes. I've got a few more to go, and am absolutely clueless on those. So, any friends who read this, TELL ME WHAT YA WANT!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home