Sunday, November 30, 2008

BLECH! 2

Went to Rite Aid. Got a new set of icicle lights, got a set of LEDs just to check out, and my meds. The rents sent me to the other Rite Aid, formerly Eckkerd, saying they have more, including the right dose of my meds. They didn't have crap. I had to go to both Rite Aids to get everything I needed. For my meds, I found the bubble gum flavor and figured it might be better than the "berry." WRONG. It wasn't AS bad and actually DID have a hint of bubble gum on the after taste, but still nasty as all hell.

I intended to do nothing but writing today, but that went out the window. I NEED a better place to work. I can't function with these idiots around and always interrupting me for stupid shit when I TOLD them I need to be left alone to work. Sadly, I can't relocate my computer. And typing on the laptop gets uncomfortable after a while. Maybe I should clear out under my desk and use it with the laptop and my chair (which is buried next door somewhere). Probably the only way I'll get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home