Tuesday, November 25, 2008

JOE THE PLUMBER

In a totally random moment, to something I said Damien responded "obkb." Now, the significance in this is the first time I heard someone say okay like that was from Britt. Amazing how things like that can come back to haunt you.

The real Joe the Plumber (that's seriously how he leaves messages) came by to check out the neighbor's toilet. He and his assistant came, pulled it up, and found the seal was gone below. He spackled it on up, put the toilet back, and bam...no more drips. I'm leaving the bucket there for a while anyways, just in case.

Our new snowblower arrived. Gonna hafta crack that open and see what needs to be assembled on it. Dunno what we're gonna do with the old one now. Ma's alluding to pops wanting to try to fix it when he's better. Thing's way over 20 years old, let it die already, its done its job. It's over. DOA. That's what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home