Saturday, December 06, 2008

FUN WITH DECORATING

I was supposed to go with D to see The Punisher today, but he forgot he had a shift to cover so it's bumped to tomorrow. Today I did tomorrow's plan of finishing the decorating. Boy, was it hell.

Tangles, cords, positioning statues, burnt out lights, bad garland... The real problem was I was trying to do everything by how other people established, but their establishments were designed to make it easier for THEM. So it was frustrating and as the night went on I REALLY didn't wanna do no more. But, the nativity set is up, the downstairs rails are lighted, and it's all done. The trestle for the front door needs some reworking, so that's down till next year.

I am now officially beat...and we STILL didn't do anything IN the apartment, thanks to these two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home