Monday, March 03, 2008

IT WOULDN'T BE MONDAY...

...unless things went wrong.

Easy day on the surface. Light in stops and packages, got done quick, so went to help people. First one I helped, he really didn't need it. He's just lazy as hell. Went to help someone else and was handed two stops. The store was easy, the stop in the building wasn't. See, the company name didn't match any on the floor the courier wrote on them. I asked the security lady by the freight where it would be, and she told me it was one of the companies on that floor. So I went back, asked both companies, and neither laid claim to it. So I went back down and was ready to leave when the courier came outta the elevator stating his own problems with it. We asked the lady AGAIN, and this time she said a different floor.

Now, wait a second...I SAID where they were going the first time, and she sent me to the floor that I SAID was written on it. The dumb bitch heard the floor and nothing else. The hell?! People need to fuckin' listen to EVERYTHING when someone talks. So I had to rush back to the station seeing as I have no time for that kinda bullshit on Mondays.

Come home, 'rents expecting curbside delivery of some tiles that I hafta recieve. No big. Pops was calling the guy to say to come and I settled down to lunch. Of course, I get a call from pops wondering where I am since the guy said no answer with the bell. Well, there WOULD have been IF the bell was rung. Idiot. And of course, the shit had to be SO heavy I could only carry one thing at a time, meaning about 30 trips in and out of the house. Oh, and where would we be without my having to grab two parking spots that opened up for our cars! Yeah, I had to run upstairs two different times to get the keys and park the vehicles for alternate side, then go BACk to lugging the shit in. Oy.

Finished lunch, checked mail, talked with sis a bit then took my leave to go biking as it was a nice day to do so. Except I never made it. Got a slight headache so I layed down for a bit...only to wake up at 7. GAH! And now I've got my tired eye twitch back, which is ANNOYING.

I hate Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home