UNFULFILLED & UNPOPULAR
I'm making comics. I've been recognized as a professional by NY Comicon. I'm writing for various places. I'm inching closer and closer to my goals...so why do I feel so unfulfilled? You'd think that would make me all happy, but instead it's just meh. Sucks.
Paul called me today to tell me he's almost done with the cover for Idol. He went with a new design other than the ones I sent him, so hopefully it's good. He said he'll send it to me this week to look at, but he's gotta remember to leave himself time for corrections (although we really only have time to get things right the FIRST time).
The chat on CAG's site was jumping today, although it looks like it went public again as we had 3 party crashers. Otherwise, it was good. The SPA chat after, though, was dead due to most of the regulars being off at a convention. Got some Spiderfan stuff done in the meantime, but looks like I'll be doing a few a day instead of all at once. It also looks like I just got promoted in the group as the coordinator finally resigned. Not shocking as he hadn't been to a meeting since October. Life gets busy, what can ya do. But, Keith named a good replacement.
I'm a fairly honest guy. I don't keep much inside, so when I have a thought or feeling about something I come out and say it. I try to be tactful in my delivery, but sometimes that doesn't work out so well. Needless to say, it gets me in trouble more often than not with friends. I'm probably in the dog house again with one, but I seem to be once a month regardless so no matter. My views may not make me very popular, but people are so concerned with being like that things that NEED to be said often go without. Life's too short to pussyfoot around. Get to the point.
Paul called me today to tell me he's almost done with the cover for Idol. He went with a new design other than the ones I sent him, so hopefully it's good. He said he'll send it to me this week to look at, but he's gotta remember to leave himself time for corrections (although we really only have time to get things right the FIRST time).
The chat on CAG's site was jumping today, although it looks like it went public again as we had 3 party crashers. Otherwise, it was good. The SPA chat after, though, was dead due to most of the regulars being off at a convention. Got some Spiderfan stuff done in the meantime, but looks like I'll be doing a few a day instead of all at once. It also looks like I just got promoted in the group as the coordinator finally resigned. Not shocking as he hadn't been to a meeting since October. Life gets busy, what can ya do. But, Keith named a good replacement.
I'm a fairly honest guy. I don't keep much inside, so when I have a thought or feeling about something I come out and say it. I try to be tactful in my delivery, but sometimes that doesn't work out so well. Needless to say, it gets me in trouble more often than not with friends. I'm probably in the dog house again with one, but I seem to be once a month regardless so no matter. My views may not make me very popular, but people are so concerned with being like that things that NEED to be said often go without. Life's too short to pussyfoot around. Get to the point.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home