9:30
I go in expecting Monday to be back to normal...only to get just 78 pieces, 17 stops, and leaving the building before 8. I took my time as most of my receptionists aren't in until after 9, and I was STILL done by 9:30. Shoulda brought my camera today...was a perfect day all around, coulda got my shots and coulda even gone bike riding.
Coulda, had my neck not been killing me all the way down to my arm. Don't ask me how I got through work today. Pain got worse as the day progressed, so I finally got some liquid Tylenol. Did the trick, lemme tell ya! Was feeling pretty good by night's end, although not completely healed. Sucks every time it's been perfect for a ride I haven't been able to go.
Now to finish getting my artist his stuff and get my site updated.
Coulda, had my neck not been killing me all the way down to my arm. Don't ask me how I got through work today. Pain got worse as the day progressed, so I finally got some liquid Tylenol. Did the trick, lemme tell ya! Was feeling pretty good by night's end, although not completely healed. Sucks every time it's been perfect for a ride I haven't been able to go.
Now to finish getting my artist his stuff and get my site updated.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home