Sunday, March 30, 2008

BIRDS AND STONES

If anyone ever wonders why I'm so low-key when it comes to my accomplishments or good things that come my way and such, I can explain why as such: because whenever I go on about something like that, it usually ends up being to a person who is not having as good a time. And then I feel like an ass. Sure, there was no way for me to know and it's not like I was rubbing faces in it, but because I care I feel bad. Of course I'll do what I can to help if allowed to.

Went over to D's, first time I seen him since the surgery. He's doing fine, getting there slowly. We rocked out to some Guitar Hero and ate Dominos with a little Die Hard in the middle. I snuck his souvenier (a magnet)on his fridge when I came in. I told him to check the fridge when I left as he had looked RIGHT at it several times and not noticed. If he still hadn't, guess he will if he happens to read this.

I left around 4 so I could head over to Staples and pick up the folders for my group. We're making membership packets and putting them into said folders, and I was charged to get them and look into getting a stamp with our logo locally. We settled on getting it from the same place Phil did, and I settled on physically going to the Staples as the cheapness of the same folders online was offset by the shipping and tax added. I'll get reimbursed at the meeting.

Next stop was the store to drop off Craig's comics and get his money as his next batch is ready to go, which means I'll be back there again next weekend. Did the usual shopping and asked Tommy if he'd be able to help me move furniture outta gma's apartment when we're ready to, as we're quickly coming to that. If he's unable, unfortunately, he's the only help I've got. This is where having a ton of girl friends becomes a serious disadvantage. You know, aside from giving them the excuse that I'm so good a friend that they can't date me.

I had hoped to kill several birds with one stone by finding parking on the right side of the street for the van, but alas, I ended up back on the wrong side. Here comes the fun of finding one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home