HOLE IN TWO
So much for my other pair of pants. I crouched down while in a can and caught a glimpse of white. Yep, I had a nice little hole near my zipper. Oy... Had ma fix that one up, I'll take the other pair to a local seamstress to get fixed. They only need to last another month or two and then I can get more.
Fortunately, I didn't have to go out today as all the flights were super delayed and they absorbed my route. Didn't get to go home early, though, as I had to go over the DG area with Joe and make some final preprations. He also wanted a self-evaluation report done to fill the yearly quota as we didn't have anyone for DG when the last one was supposed to be done. I was set up on the conference room computer where our new manager, Rob, was logged on. See, all our computers lock after being idle for a bit and you need a password to get back in. Well, I was running back and forth from the room to the DG area, especially when I saw there was more labels on the checklist than I thought we possibly had in the box I looked at with Joe. Verifying that took longer than I thought and I ended up locked out of the computer and Rob was in a closed-door meeting with Joe in his office. So I had to relocate. I was gonna go to the training computer in the training room, but someone was on the only decent one in there, so I ended up in the checkout room where I DID know the password to finish my reports.
I got out about half an hour earlier than I normally do and spent the rest of the day reading my new comics. I managed to get through most of them, then did my review thing. I also lucked out in that the dude at the shop gave me one extra bag and board, which I used on the comic I got from one of my colleagues at Dimestore.
Fortunately, I didn't have to go out today as all the flights were super delayed and they absorbed my route. Didn't get to go home early, though, as I had to go over the DG area with Joe and make some final preprations. He also wanted a self-evaluation report done to fill the yearly quota as we didn't have anyone for DG when the last one was supposed to be done. I was set up on the conference room computer where our new manager, Rob, was logged on. See, all our computers lock after being idle for a bit and you need a password to get back in. Well, I was running back and forth from the room to the DG area, especially when I saw there was more labels on the checklist than I thought we possibly had in the box I looked at with Joe. Verifying that took longer than I thought and I ended up locked out of the computer and Rob was in a closed-door meeting with Joe in his office. So I had to relocate. I was gonna go to the training computer in the training room, but someone was on the only decent one in there, so I ended up in the checkout room where I DID know the password to finish my reports.
I got out about half an hour earlier than I normally do and spent the rest of the day reading my new comics. I managed to get through most of them, then did my review thing. I also lucked out in that the dude at the shop gave me one extra bag and board, which I used on the comic I got from one of my colleagues at Dimestore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home