Sunday, March 09, 2008

BACK IN BLACK

Apparently I'm the only decent product of my family. One of the cousins I only met once or twice just got kicked outta school. Chalk that up to the bad marriages, knockings up, jail time and assorted other choice things, and I think it's true. Go me! Had the usual chats tonight, not as active as last week, but decent. Did some work both on the editing front and the writing side. Trying to get myself ahead in the work so I won't HAVE to do much while I'm gone. Still bringing things to do late at night when I'm not tired. Also prime my website so I just link up everything Tuesday night and that's done.

You might recall after my watch band strap thingy broke at the arcade a couple weeks ago, I ordered more of the same watch, although they came in black instead of the blue I normally get. Last night was the new daylight savings time, and when I went to adjust my watch it kept resetting instead of letting me shift what I was changing. It happens when something gets busted inside, which is why I got rid of the last one; kept resetting to Sunday, Jan 1 at 12 AM. So today I put on one of the new watches, and I have to say it was kind of surreal. I'm so used to the black/silver/blue watch, putting on this exact duplicate except with black instead of blue was kind of like my own evil black costume. Also, kinda cool that Amazon pre-set both my watches for me, so all I had to do was jack the minutes up some to my preferred time and I was good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home