FIRST RIDE OF SPRING
It was a nice day, and I said the hell with it...I was going bike riding! Yes, that's right...all my talking about it and I finally did it. And boy, am I sorry I did. I expected the soreness in the legs; I did the full run and I hadn't done so in months. Muscles need time to readjust. What I didn't expect was how much it would wipe me out entirely. I was so beat, I wanted to go to bed early...unfortunately don't see that happening.
I think I've been bitten by the travel bug. I have a sudden desire to wanna head on down to Herhsey, PA for the first time in years. Just pack up the van and go for a weekend...maybe Memorial Day weekend so I could have 3 days. I'll ponder on that.
I think I've been bitten by the travel bug. I have a sudden desire to wanna head on down to Herhsey, PA for the first time in years. Just pack up the van and go for a weekend...maybe Memorial Day weekend so I could have 3 days. I'll ponder on that.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home