PRODUCTS OF FICTION
First, I'd like to start off by sayin' hi to my newest reader, Roy. You all remember Roy as my lovely sister's current squeeze an' a heckuva nice guy. She had informed me today durin' one of our "we're bored at work so let's chat on G-Mail" chats that Roy's addicted to the blog at one of the 3 locations. Then Roy himself said as much in a comment on said blog. Hehe never knew my life was THAT interestin'. Ah well. Hi, Roy!
Anyways, to business. Remember my mentionin' the possible achievement of a goal? Well, I still can't go into details till I officially know about it, but it looks like it may just have DOUBLED. The conditions remain the same, but now it's either twice the celebration or twice the rejection. I swear you'll get the full updates on this if ya ain't figgered it out already.
I was debatin' about tellin' the girl about her BF's message, but she beat me to it. Apparently he told her an' they had a li'l fight about it. My assessment of the situation seemed spot on. Ah well, never thought I'd ever be considered a threat to anyone's manhood. Also, the snow didn't last too long. Between the rock salt an' 30 degree temperatures, was mostly gone by the time I went home. Just stubborn ice patches an' packed areas remained.
I came home an' ate lunch, a burger from Emphasis. I carried it home without a bag, 'cause when I tried to take one that was around a paper bag with two soups fer ma an' Jim, the paper one broke through an' ma's soup crashed into the bag an' opened. Whoops! I offered her my burger but she didn't want it, settled on a bagel fer lunch. Ah well.
After, I worked a bit on the GB stories. Didn't actually write any, but did some research on possible hauntings to adapt. Maybe just to get the ball rollin' I'll take one of the old UK stories I wanted to update an' refine. Ya know, like a warm-up before gettin' into more original stuff. Get me back in the mood. Only hope I can shake this constant tiredness so I can get back on my writin'. Think I'm killin' it all on messengers, so from now on I'm gonna go invisible or shut them down after lunch till evenings. Not like anyone's seriously needed me in a looooooong time.
Tina had commented on one of D's bday pics on Facebook about how she should Photoshop herself into one of them so she can convince us she was there. I thought about it, an' accepted it as a challenge. Plus, given her bulletin about havin' a bad weekend this weekend I figgered it'd brighten her day a tad. So I took a pic from D (alas, couldn't use the one she actually commented on like I wanted) an' one of her pics, then as added fun 'cause I was talkin' to sis one of sis' bday pics an' another one of Tina. An' not fer nuttin', these were only quick Photoshop jobs, but they came out pretty damn good. Not to tease you any more than my initial announcement did, I present to you...the pictures!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home