Tuesday, January 23, 2007

EVICTED

Tonight was the worst night of this here new year.

Tuesday, means it's my chat night, right? Tonight was also due to be my last chat until May (unless I decided to stay home a night or had a night off or whatever). Anyways, tonight was special 'cause we were gonna have a guest: Gail Simone. She currently writes DC's Birds of Prey book as well as many others over the years. A real honest-to-god creator talkin' to alla us. Sounds great, right? Too bad I missed it.

Fer some reason, accessin' the chat room fucked up my computer. I got kicked out an' off the web. Constant re-starts didn't do a thing, an' when I finally was able to get into the room I was frozen or kicked out after a few minutes. Of course, I eventually managed to get it workin' semi-decently...just in time fer the chat to be over. So, yeah, I wasn't none to happy fer a few hours. Fuckin' technology.

To add to things, I didn't sleep AGAIN. I dunno what the hell is wrong with me. I'm tired all day to the point if I lay on the couch I'd pass out, but soon as I go to bed I'm wide awake. Pissin' me off.

I finished my article last night but gonna give it another once over before I passed it on. I spent the rest of the day doin' my comic review an' takin' a quickie bike ride fer some exercise. Think I just about have it, wanna go over it again tomorrow before I send it along. Gotta impress these guys as much as I can if I want a future in this business. If I come off like an amateur I'm screwed.

Tomorrow's comic day, an' way I figger it if the week after next is as small as next week, I can finally get all the comics left in my bag outta my bag. With next week's haul I'll only have 2 comics left in there. Took a while, but it all eventually worked out. Now, hopefully I can start droppin' books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home