Friday, January 19, 2007

COLD WALK

Booyah! My walkin' time has just been reduced to 19:28/19:59! Gettin' there, little by little. Unfortunately the walk took it's toll as my stomach an' leg suffered some serious cramps. Better remember to stretch a little better next time. Was also dyin' of heat halfway home. Maybe I'll lay off wearin' the black shirts AND the heavy coat at the same time...

It's too bad I don't have any cold tolerant friends, an' it's too bad I was timin' myself. Tonight woulda been a good night to go hang at the pier an' check out the scenery. Sky was so clear an' beautiful. Kinda thing ya only see certain times of winter, an' it looks really great. I'm tellin' ya, nuttin' prettier than a clear winter sky over NYC. Just somethin' ya hafta experience fer yerself.

Well, I almost finished one of my articles, I just need to do the wrap up. Somwehre along the line I missed the point, so gonna hafta figger out a creative way around that. After, I spent the rest of the day workin' on comics fer the site an' gettin' a li'l bit ahead by doin' all the reprints that happen towards the end. I'm in the 70s...about 90 more to go...

Snow didn't last too long. Was only a light dustin' on the ground gone by the afternoon. It snowed again tonight, but again it didn't stick. Ah well, fine by me. Don't hafta shovel if I don't hafta find out the damn snowblower's on the fritz again. My more immediate concern, however, is the sudden appearance of this stupid McAfee Anti-Phishin' bullshit when I try to navigate Myspace. Dunno where the hell it came from, but with the way Myspace is set up clickin' McAfee's safe links don't always take ya where ya wanna go. Gonna hafta screw around with that tomorrow. Goddamn technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home