COMICS AND ASSHOLES
The good thing about no school on Wednesdays is bein' able to hang out an' talk to the guys at my comic shop. I don't have heavy access to people interested in comics so that's always a plus. Usually I got things to say but hafta go into the whole background to say 'em...nice to sometimes just get out with it. Anyways, I got to find out by talkin' about Waldbaum's that one of the guys there used to work fer Coke. We started exchangin' stories about the work, which was a lotta fun. I love talkin' about my happier Wally World days. When he left to do somethin' I talked to the other guy fer a bit, which was more comic related. Also mentioned the flaw in the Batman issue I bought. Said I could bring it in to exchange, so that's sweet. Just hafta remember to take it next week.
Read my comics, chatted, the usual Wednesday routine. Was about to work on some articles when a friend had some relationship drama. 'Course ya know that took priority an' that was the night. People are real assholes, I swear.
Sis's BF commented on one of my other blogs. An unexpected an' funny surprise. I left a humorous comment in response on her blog. Guess I should make all efforts to go visit 'em in Texas, huh? She goes back Tuesday I believe. Bummer. Come April I'll have a better grasp of my financial situation so I can make better plans. After that, I got people in Canada who want me to visit 'em, but one trip at a time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home