Saturday, January 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

If you usually skim my entries, yer gonna wanna read through this one.

Today was sis' bday, and was unseasonably warm fer January. It was literally spring/fall with bare trees! I dressed accordingly an' headed out to 86th street first thing. D asked me to pick up a gift card fer April 'cause he got backed up this week an' wasn't able to do it himself. The plan was to meet up in Washington Square Park then head over. However, he got hung up on a final patient an' didn't show up till almost 3, with the gatherin' startin' at 2.

Sis uses this E-vite thing fer gatherings like this, so ya get a pretty good idea of who's comin' an' such. Last I checked it she had 18 confirms an' 1 denial (as of this writin' it was up to 20-4) so we was expectin' a big group. Got there, was only 11 of 'em: Sis, her BF Roy, her sister Christi, a kid with glasses, her friend Joe, Christina from school an' 4 girls we didn't know, an' still don't as proper introductions were never made. Me an' D got tacked on with another table at the end of this long set-up they had goin' in this tiny Indian place, Baluchi's. Roy was in charge of the food considerin' this was his culture, an' especially since me an' Christi were problem eaters.

The food actually wasn't too bad. Only negative parts were the extremely spicy lamb an' the water was served in tin cups that added a really funky taste to it. Well, at least mine did. Also had a bit of an adventure goin' to the bathroom as they were in the basement an' the ceilings were about 5 FEET TALL with additional overhangs here an' there. Journey to the center of the Earth, my friends.

Two girls split earlier, so the rest of us finished up with some pictures then parted ways. Sis took the Staten Islanders in her car since Christi hadda get to work, the other girls, Roy an' Joe headed fer their destinations in Manhtattan I imagine, while me, D an' Christina caught the train back. She left us at Canal to catch the N fer Bensonhurst, so I had a captive audience in D to make him listen to some of MY music on my MP3 fer a change.

We both handled some business at our homes before meetin' up again at his place to try a trick I found to get the multiplayer function to work on my Dukes game. It worked, but the cars were pure watered down crap in those modes. That pretty much killed that. We watched a bit of Hellboy on FX as he juggled things between his landlords an' one of his friends lookin' fer a place. About 8 we decided we were hungry an' I invited him to my place fer tacos (which I got my head bit off fer 'cause I announced was gonna get McDonald's on the way to D's. The Indian food was good, but wasn't filling). Unfortunately ma tossed the last taco kit an' we settled on Hamburger Helper. D went fer home, an' I took care of some overdue work.

Now, this is the part I wanted you all to read fer. Keep on readin':

I had talked to D about the slut's latest E-Mail 'cause he usually doesn't check his E-Mail that often, so wanted to update him. However, turns out he HAD checked his E-Mail an' without consultin' me sent a nasty E-Mail back to her in a fit of rage, basically sayin' she was devoid of all humanity an' was as worthless as a microbe. Or somethin' to that effect. (Danielle, take note of the part where I said he didn't consult me, an' he had her contact info from back when I was tryin' to make my friends hers). I tell ya, this whole thing really lets ya see that fer every slut, I got a dozen more good choices in the people I surround myself with.

Well, while doin' my work the slut IMs me (the names have been changed 'cause I'm too damn nice to allow people a license to torment her ass...not that that resolve's gonna hold up much longer if this shit keeps up):

SLUT: you might want to get hold of d and discuss his email he sent to me and the lovely one i sent back to him
WOLVERINE: Is there a reason yer still talkin' to me?
SLUT: email will explain it
WOLVERINE: No, why don't you explain it.
SLUT: i feel you're not miserable enough and i want you to be even more stressed, read the email. you'll understand. see ya
WOLVERINE: And you think anything you can do will make me miserable?
WOLVERINE: Get over yerself, darlin'.
WOLVERINE: I have.

And blocked. I coulda sworn I blocked her screen names, guess I missed one. I'll hafta get in touch with D to check his mail an' see just what this thing that's gonna make me so miserable an' stressed is. Hell, I'm curious. Who wouldn't be? Who knew callin' someone a redneck slut would illicit all this kinda stuff. But, maybe I was out of line in doin' that. I mean, it's not like she led me on to the Nth degree, lied to me, had no faith in me or cheated on me or anythin'. Oh, wait. SHE DID. She definitely is her father's daughter, an' somethin' I'll hafta look out fer in choosin' a place to live upstate.

This is like the freakin' blind date from hell that would never end!

P.S. Sis, I have a surprise comin' fer you. I didn't get to finish it on time 'cause of the exhaustion I felt all week, but I'm hopin' by tomorrow you'll get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home