GET YER GAME ON!
Ya remember in When Harry Met Sally Billy Crystal talked about the white man's overbite? Man, was that so true. Was chattin' with Stacy tonight an' she put on her webcam, so as a bit of reciprocation I fished mine off the hutch an' hooked it up. Ma was playin' her Zelda an' I got sick of hearin' it so I jacked in an' cranked some music. As I danced a bit to it in my chair I found myself doin'...you guessed it, the white man's overbite! Freaky.
Was supposed to head to 86th to pick somethin' up fer D, but wasn't able to make it. As a result, gonna hafta get up earlier than I intended tomorrow mornin' so I can go before I hafta catch the train. Fortunately, it's only a 45 minute ride. I'll bring out my new MP3 to give it it's inagural run. Already gave sis her gift too, a $30 gift card from Amazon. Was originally gonna have it sent to her tomorrow as a surprise when she got home, but decided to beat the rush an' be the first present.
Planned to do some reviews today, but, yeah you guessed it, I was tired again. So, I ended up havin' several chats at once an' playin' games with various people. Yeah, what the hell. I'm still on vacation mode. Only reason we stopped was 'cause exhaustion was spreadin' all around. I can worry about workin' over the weekend.
An' speakin' of work, I just joined the E-zine sis works fer, Estella's Revenge. Dunno much about it, but they needed writers an' I needed credits. Gonna hafta go through old issues to see what they do an' how they do it, then start makin' my contributions. Sis said they could use book an' movie reviews. Would be easy if I read books anymore an' had gone to a movie since May. Ah well, what's life without challenges?
So, keepin' track, folks? I now do interviews, write comic articles, an' work on an E-Zine. Not too shabby fer 1 week into '07.
Oh, and on another note, I re-tracked down the slut's Myspace so I could block her there as well an' prevent her from sendin' me any messages. Typed the wrong addy an' didn't realize I got the "Invite your friend" screen when I typed in the correct one, so I ended up invitin' her to JOIN Myspace. Whoops. Guess that'll learn me to pay better attention, especially when it comes to that joint. Ah well, she's blocked an' I'm happy.
Was supposed to head to 86th to pick somethin' up fer D, but wasn't able to make it. As a result, gonna hafta get up earlier than I intended tomorrow mornin' so I can go before I hafta catch the train. Fortunately, it's only a 45 minute ride. I'll bring out my new MP3 to give it it's inagural run. Already gave sis her gift too, a $30 gift card from Amazon. Was originally gonna have it sent to her tomorrow as a surprise when she got home, but decided to beat the rush an' be the first present.
Planned to do some reviews today, but, yeah you guessed it, I was tired again. So, I ended up havin' several chats at once an' playin' games with various people. Yeah, what the hell. I'm still on vacation mode. Only reason we stopped was 'cause exhaustion was spreadin' all around. I can worry about workin' over the weekend.
An' speakin' of work, I just joined the E-zine sis works fer, Estella's Revenge. Dunno much about it, but they needed writers an' I needed credits. Gonna hafta go through old issues to see what they do an' how they do it, then start makin' my contributions. Sis said they could use book an' movie reviews. Would be easy if I read books anymore an' had gone to a movie since May. Ah well, what's life without challenges?
So, keepin' track, folks? I now do interviews, write comic articles, an' work on an E-Zine. Not too shabby fer 1 week into '07.
Oh, and on another note, I re-tracked down the slut's Myspace so I could block her there as well an' prevent her from sendin' me any messages. Typed the wrong addy an' didn't realize I got the "Invite your friend" screen when I typed in the correct one, so I ended up invitin' her to JOIN Myspace. Whoops. Guess that'll learn me to pay better attention, especially when it comes to that joint. Ah well, she's blocked an' I'm happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home