NEW YEARS
Well, it's New Years again. Woke up late an' any work I wanted to do was impeded by ma futzin' around with her laptop finally. Always in the damn way. Finally got on an' did some of my stuff before headin' out to Circuit City to take a walk as well as pick up DVDs fer us. Of course, was closed by the time I got there. From there went right to White Castle fer a Crave Case an' came on home.
I pretty much pigged out on the burgers, pizza rolls an' pigs in a blanket, as well as a couple bottles of Martinellis. Looks like D decided to go out after all. Well, good fer him. Me, I'm doin' my comic reviews, chattin', an' waitin' fer that ball to drop so I can watch my Honeymooners. Almost time!
Somethin' I left off yesterday. Before I went out last night, I applied fer a courier job with Fed Ex. $15.75 an hour part time with benefits? You bet yer sweet ass I'm gonna try to take it. If the early hours are the same as the last time I saw them, I figger I can work mornings there, maybe keep my current in afternoons, an' do school in late afternoons. With sis in Texas, Tina constantly MIA, an' D workin' every other weekend ain't like I'll be neglectin' my friends any. Just hafta see how that all works out. As it stands now with my current class schedule, I can pull this off nicely. Maybe use the extra dough towards gettin' my own comic published, get me out there.
Also, good thing sis left when she did. Way Stacy was bein' friendly last night, she probably woulda thought she had an interest in me. :P Hell, D rode my ass about that on the way home after I brought it up, agreein' with my imaginary assessment that she did. Problem is, there's overly friendly and there's flirtin', an' the two share many of the same symbols. It's hard to determine which is which, especially fer me seein' as I haven't been given any reason to realistically believe it's anythin' other than friendliness. Well, simple fact is this; if any gal has an interest in me she damn well better just come out an' say it, 'cause mind reader I ain't. 'Nuff said!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home