THE SAGA CONTINUES
I suppose I could write about the new Prospect Park I made fer April's Bday. I suppose I could talk about my latest trip to Circuit City. But, the main event I should talk about is the slut's latest communications. As mentioned last entry, here's D's E-Mail to her:
Hope you remember me, Chris' best friend here, the one he would of brought to your wedding. You really have some nerve to write that damn email to Chris, but then again I couldn't expect any less from a pathetic being like yourself. Now that I'm thinking about it I guess congrats is in order. Congratulations on being "successful" loser you are. Congrats for not amounting to anything in life, for not making it as a lady and for that matter not making it as a human being. Congrats for being the a-hole you are 'cause to be frank I really haven't heard so much shit come out of a person like you just did in your emails. Congrats on the college degree that you don't have. Congrats for not making it on your own and having to marry some guy just to get out of moms and pops place and have your own life. Don't think I'm angry with you, maybe a little, but what I feel most is sorry for you, sorry that you live in your little world where you THINK you have the authority to put down other people when in fact you don't. Your opinion matters just as much if not less than the opinion of a bacteria. Toodles!
Here's her response:of course i remember you, d. i would like to thank you for congratulating on my up coming wedding. i'm glad i'm happy instead of chris, that was my intention from the start. yes, i admit, i'm a bad person. he know that from the very beginning. i liked chris way back when, but i decided enough was enough and decided i'd make his life a living hell. it is wonderful that i ruined his day. do you realize how long i actually spent just to get those few intimate details just so i can rip his heart out and stomp on it? and no, i didnt move out of mommy and daddy's house just so i can get out. no,i left because i found love and i wanted to progress and make something of it, because long distance relationships are shams, especially ones from online. and yes, i've been accepted to college and i'm starting in the fall, so on the college degree i dont have, i will be soon getting. i feel bad for you, i truly do. chris has to rely on his little buddies to back him because he's a little pussy to face me online or anywhere and say leave me alone. no, he has to have his little entourage to stick up for him. what a fucking loser. i'm sure you are going to be letting the fat ass read this so i want to put a little note in for him, being that he blocked me everywhere else.
chris- few things i want to clarify. yes everything i said when we first started talking was true. once you thought you wanted to have something more, i decided i'd stop that dead in it's tracks. but then you got more and more into it, with my aiding. so i decided to play along with that and see how far i got you in my clutches, and i got you fucking deep. my entire plan was to make you miserable and you made those fatal mistakes by telling me your inner most dark secrets. and i know exactly how you work. dont worry, i wont say them all on here but if a couple slip out, i'm not sorry. first things first, my theory of why you're an only child, is because you came out and they were ashamed that they'd make another thing like you. and let's talk about your "sister" april. what a fucking loser she is. a feminist. she may as well just be a dyke. you really think her relationship is going to last with that roy guy? how much you wanna bet that when she's not there, he's getting a little piece on the side? long distance relationships NEVER work. i hope she goes down in tears, because that how much of an asshole i really am. or how about your little friends? "i need to cry on someone's shoulder so they can take care of the mean person because i cant handle the stress" stand up and grow some balls. you cant say the words "leave me alone". i know exactly why, you still feel something and hope somewhere in your little fantasy world that i'll come back to you. WRONG! not happenning. why dont you become gay because no female is going to want to go out with you or sleep with you. or why dont you just find out when the next terrorist bombing is in NYC and go jump in that building right before it happens? and dont worry, if you really think bad mouthing me or sending your little friends at me to scare me is going to work, you're a dumbass. would love to see a response, limp dick. -thanks
Here's D's follow-up reply to her:
Heh wow, you really lived up to your scum image dontcha 'clap clap' take a bow cause this was your best performance yet. Heh all one has to do is say a few words to ya and you bring out the fucked up shit u really are, like a monkey when given the cue to dance and make a performance. Really cute actually.And no, Chris doesn't need me or his friends to stand up to u. I wrote back cause chris is my brother, hes family but guess you don't understand any of it so I'm not even gonna bother explaining it to you. Heh and then involving april in this last email, guess u ran outta material for chris huh, u make no sense. April is more woman than you'll ever hope to be unlike you who is filled with so much filth that not long from now you'll make your bfs dick fall out from all the filth inside u. You're a heartless being and yet u think you found true love, heh makes me laugh actually, the funniest oxymoron i've heard in years. Well my talented little monkey, you know the cue right, I'm expecting you're response cause you're so predicatable so dance little monkey, let me see you dance!!
Okay, attackin' me I can understand. Attackin' D I can understand. But she drags my sister into this?! I don't think so. She wanted a response so bad, I decided to give her one. This time, I did it in her language since bein' civilized don't seem to work too well:
Just read yer E-Mail to D. Cute. Very cute. See, here's the thing: I didn't know he sent that till after. In fact, I've got others who want a piece of you but I've held them back. You know why? 'Cause you're not worth the time or effort. Not mine, and not theirs. They want to because they care about me. Yeah, I'm such a pathetic loser that I have plenty of people willing to stand at my back to fight with me. You, however, took over 3 fucking years to make ONE friend. And now you're bringing friends that didn't do a damn thing to you into this. Your fight's with me, bitch.
I can't say the words "leave me alone"? What in the hell did you think my last E-Mail to you was? A love letter? I guess I gave you too much credit in the intelligence department. Fine, if I need to actually say the words, I will. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. You're so happy in your new life, LIVE IT. What the fuck you keep dredging this shit up for? You think you're making me miserable? You think I'm getting depressed? Babe, you are extremely delusional. I care about what you say as much as I care about a pile of dog shit. Since I got you out of my life I've been able to make some progress of my own, so what in the hell do I have to be miserable about? We had a good run, but any feelings I had for you disappeared a LONG time ago.
And you think you know how to get to me? You don't. You think I'm stupid enough to give you the REAL juicy stuff? You don't get as far in my field by giving away all your secrets. Go ahead, try and destroy me if that's all you have in your life. Simple fact is you can't.
So, let me spell this out for you again in case you're too stupid to understand it: LEAVE. ME. ALONE. Forget I existed like I forget you exist until you pull this shit. I don't need you, I don't want you, and I sure as hell don't give two shits about you. Couldn't have done me a favor and DIED 2 years ago? You say my parents didn't want more kids after me? Hell, you were a fucking ACCIDENT. So tell me, which do you think is worse?
Don't bother to reply to this, I won't get your E-Mail. I've blocked you every single way possible. And if you find a way through, I'll just keep on blocking you until you get a fucking life or a clue.
P.S. You're in college now? Great. Learn how to fucking spell. Big shot fancy pants manager of a major national chain store and future mother can't even write correctly. Hope your hubby knows what kinda slut you are 'cause all you're gonna do is ruin his kids.
And that's it. That's the last she hears from me on this subject, an' the last she hears from ANY OF YOU. This is why I didn't want anyone contactin' her, 'cause I want her OUT of my life an' all provokin' her's gonna do is keep her in all the longer. A war doesn't need to be waged, no matter how much she deserves it, 'cause she's just not worth the time or energy. We all got more important things in our lives; boyfriends, girlfriends, children, careers, school. Join me in laughin' at her, but keep this as mild entertainment as I have.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home