GOTTA GET TO BOOKIN'
And I'm over it. Good thing about these kinda things becomin' a frequent occurrence ya get used to 'em right quick. Back to business as usual.
Alright, so last night I ordered most of my textbooks online, an' then tried out Hunter's new book reserve system to pick up my African book there. They're supposed to send a confirmation E-Mail sayin' they got it ready, but so far ain't gotten one an' I'm gonna need it tomorrow. If I don't get the EM before I leave I'm gonna book earlier to the store to see if I can get it then cancel the order when I get home. Of course ya know something's gonna get screwed up there.
Comic day went off relatively smoothly today. Only major chatter was sis, an' with her bein' busy with her own work didn't really detract from my readin' none. No problems, no drama, notta thing. Plus, it was a short week so I read through 'em fast. Unfortunately, my bag's increased in numbers a bit as I added two more issues to it written by a writer whose work I like. Anythin' to support decent talent out there. I pondered gettin' this Phantom annual (I kinda dug the movie) but decided $6.50 was a bit steep fer a book that was no bigger than the ones the big two charge $4.99 or so fer. I'll grab it as a backissue down the line.
Watchin' Ebay to replace the figure I busted up with my bed. Was a cheap one the other day I forgot to bid on before I went to school. D'oh! Gonna be more attentive now. Hafta figger out how to transfer funds from my Paypal to my checkin' before then, though, so I don't use that towards it. Gotta give that to Karen at work fer sellin' her comics. Also gave her some extra cash by includin' my books with her sales. Do another round of those this weekend.
Still haven't transcribed my interview. Been too tired to really be bothered to focus. Gotta sit there an' listen an' type it out...it's a bitch. I hope my next one's over E-Mail...at least those all I hafta do is format them properly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home