FIGHT
My parents have REALLY selective memory. Tonight we got into a fight about th' trailer idea again. Hadda ask pops fer help to find places to rent a pop-up which led me to doin' searches fer an RV now. When they see how much it's gonna be and how I ain't gonna let this lie, they make like I can use th' trailer (again) AFTER I come up and see how it's all done. I inform them that was my plan when they shot me down, but they cut me off and just kept shootin' me down that night. Ma makes like I didn't, that it was all their idea and I never followed through on it 'cause I didn't go with them Columbus Day weekend. I didn't GO with them that weekend 'cause they also hadda deal with takin' my gma to her reunion in PA! I also love th' fact that it's ME who treats THEM like idiots, and yet they can't see when they do it ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME! Assholes.
I was EXTREMELY late to class today. Got stuck in th' bathroom again and then got stuck on th' R. Of course, I couldn't get all th' way there 'cause th' 6 was too damn crowded, so rather than wait fer one I could get on I walked from 59th to school. Was just faster. Ended up missin' part of Shaft, which turned out to be a decent flick. Only bitch was his constant interruption of th' film to interpret th' racial crap every so often. Why is it everythin' needs to be analyzed an' have a reason? Why can't what's there ever be what's just there?
Takin' th' day off tomorrow so I can clean fer Sat, if it happens. Hafta call D an' see if he ever reached Nel to see if he's still in. Probably not. If it ends up not happenin' s'fine by me; got th' doc before an' th' party after. Wouldn't mind a rest between.
I was EXTREMELY late to class today. Got stuck in th' bathroom again and then got stuck on th' R. Of course, I couldn't get all th' way there 'cause th' 6 was too damn crowded, so rather than wait fer one I could get on I walked from 59th to school. Was just faster. Ended up missin' part of Shaft, which turned out to be a decent flick. Only bitch was his constant interruption of th' film to interpret th' racial crap every so often. Why is it everythin' needs to be analyzed an' have a reason? Why can't what's there ever be what's just there?
Takin' th' day off tomorrow so I can clean fer Sat, if it happens. Hafta call D an' see if he ever reached Nel to see if he's still in. Probably not. If it ends up not happenin' s'fine by me; got th' doc before an' th' party after. Wouldn't mind a rest between.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home