Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HUNG UP

So apparently they changed th' rules with cell phones, makin' 'em able to be charged long distance fer callin'. Rogue's ma called me today upon seein' her phone bill but I played it off as if it was some kinda mistake. I quickly texted Rogue after to warn her about these events, also gave her a couple good cover stories to use. She called me when I got home briefly to tell me th' sitch and that we ain't gonna be phonin' fer a good long while, strictly E-Mail. Yikes.

Between all this, I went up to Circuit City after work to pick up a copy of Blade II they had on sale. See, I had tried several times to get th' version with features, but ended up gettin' th' plain version. EVERY. TIME. Last time I said screw it and kept it. Now that this version was $5, I grabbed it as soon as I could. I also ordered Monster House and Jumanji in a combined sale from Best Buy. And to top it off my legs fer some reason were damn sore. Dunno why.

I've decided to go to th' party on Saturday regardless of what happens earlier. Figger I need to get out more. I'd love to wear my Scarlet Spider costume again, but it needs some major work. But, I do have th' parts to make a halfway decent contractor costume, so that may be it. With D incapacitated, I called Tommy to see if he'd wanna go with me. Figger be good to start him networkin'. So, guess we'll see what happens th' comin' days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home