Monday, October 23, 2006

MORE DETOURS

Yeah, I was late to class again, but this time it wasn't entirely my fault. Yeah, I got held up in th' bathroom tryin' to leave, but today they decided to close off th' entrance to th' buildin' I go into to fix th' damn stairs. So I hadda go around to another entrance and went into th' first one I found...which turned out to be a big mistake as that building, and my building are apparently NOT connected. So I hadda descend th' five flights I went up, continue around th' block till I found th' right entrance, then climb back up 5 flights. Friggin' hell.

D's back, but worse fer th' wear. He got some kinda bug down in Peru as well as blew out his bad knee. Was gonna see if he'd come to th' party with me Sat, but doesn't look good. Got our haunted house thing on Fri, which he neglected to inform me his other friends (includin' th' guy I'd rather not be around) are comin' too. Th' only other friend we ever talked about bringin' was Tina, who of course was busy that weekend. He was shocked about his neglect. He's also game fer my summer plan, so that's all set. Now I just need to KEEP everyone game fer it as I try to find someplace I can rent a damn pop-up. Friggin' hard to find one in th' state of NY, best match I got so far was a place in Colorodo. Good rates, but a bit more of a travel than I was lookin' fer.

Thinkin' Sat I might go in costume. I don't have much, but with what I do have I could make a fairly decent contractor. Got th' gloves, a hard hat, and I can wear one of my work shirts with jeans and my boots. Just need to find some paper I can roll up as my "blueprints."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home