Thursday, February 23, 2006

I HATE PEOPLE

Watchin' another auction on Ebay. After yesterday, resolved to make this th' last one fer a while. With th' lot I just won as well as th' delayed comics I hope this guy resends as he said, I got more'n enough fer a while to focus on specific issues. Th' same guy from th' last one already had a bid on it, so I was expectin' another message. What I didn't expect was another bidder to suddenly show his face. A 3-way biddin' war ensuded, but since I only needed 6 issues from it an' didn't care about th' stickers, I conceeded. Th' new guy won. Sent th' other guy a message to show my surprise over th' popularity of the comics lately, an' he expressed how he hated people waitin' till th' last minute. Well, that's how ya win. Rookies.

After class, was goin' my usual route fer th' train. First, had someone on th' stairs which kept me from goin' full speed. OF course, he decides to turn around on th' 3rd floor an' go back. I leapt th' rest of th' way an' headed fer th' subway. Then I got blocked by two morons which delayed me headin' through th' turnstiles. I got down to th' platform just in time to watch th' train pull off, meanin' I hadda wait fer th' next one. I hate people. I really do.

Wifey came on tonight. Was hopin' she'd head to bed since she hasta leave fer her trip tomorrow, but ah well. Talked fer a bit, took a quiz to see if we should dump each other (apparently we shouldn't) an' just BSed till she passed out on me, as usual. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home