Wednesday, June 09, 2010

DIFFICULT

I had two truck parkers these past few weeks. One was the one who got the job originally, the new courier who was a former employee from a year ago. The other was a handler who had just started the past couple of months. With the primary learning to do other things, the handler ended up taking 3 days of the week from her. But, he has since gone nights leaving her all by her lonesome.

Now, let me tell you about this girl. She whines and complains whenever she has to do any work. And when I complain about HER to management, I get shut down because of some kind of "woman thing." She knows her job and she knows what she has to be done.

Today was the station meeting like every Wed, and she decides she HAS to go to that one. The meeting started at 6:40, she punched in around 6:20 and had several trucks to move. She proceeded to tell me if they weren't done by the meeting they weren't getting done. I told her she shoulda started earlier then. Later, when I finish my route, I get a bit of a "lecture" from Damien about talking to the women of the station after he leaves. I don't really see how what I said was wrong, but whatever. I'm always wrong when I complain about her work, especially her spending the first 20 minutes of her shift in the bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home