CATCHING UP...AGAIN
Who knew becoming a professional writer would mean I'd have so little time to write? So here's what's been going on:
At work, I've upgraded myself from taking just straggler stops and helping the other route to taking my stuff, giving him whatever he needs to make his numbers, and then helping whoever calls. Thanks in part to our volume going back up. We're also back to a 2-floor line-up which thankfully means I no longer have to split packages all sort. However, this has led me to being bounced around all over the place since my route isn't a "loading" route (which means someone else is supposed to load my truck). So, I do the recycle (bringing the missed packages back to the start of the belt), scanning or unloading.
As usual, the challenge comes in the trucks. All the shuttle drivers' trucks are out of service, which means they help themselves to whatever's on line. Which means I have to go frantic trying to find suitable replacements (which, for the most part, don't exist). Especially since my truck parker isn't much help.
The CAG books are proving quite the challenge. It's one thing after another, the least of which is stuff coming in late. Really, I think I'm taking a short break once they're all done. The Marvel stuff is still going strong. I have another TPB to map out (not one I wanted, but whatever). Also got my comp copies of the Iron Man collection after buying one already. Fastest I ever got my comps.
That's all for now. More to come!
At work, I've upgraded myself from taking just straggler stops and helping the other route to taking my stuff, giving him whatever he needs to make his numbers, and then helping whoever calls. Thanks in part to our volume going back up. We're also back to a 2-floor line-up which thankfully means I no longer have to split packages all sort. However, this has led me to being bounced around all over the place since my route isn't a "loading" route (which means someone else is supposed to load my truck). So, I do the recycle (bringing the missed packages back to the start of the belt), scanning or unloading.
As usual, the challenge comes in the trucks. All the shuttle drivers' trucks are out of service, which means they help themselves to whatever's on line. Which means I have to go frantic trying to find suitable replacements (which, for the most part, don't exist). Especially since my truck parker isn't much help.
The CAG books are proving quite the challenge. It's one thing after another, the least of which is stuff coming in late. Really, I think I'm taking a short break once they're all done. The Marvel stuff is still going strong. I have another TPB to map out (not one I wanted, but whatever). Also got my comp copies of the Iron Man collection after buying one already. Fastest I ever got my comps.
That's all for now. More to come!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home