Saturday, April 17, 2010

SUCK-ASS

For today's CAG meeting we saw Kick-Ass. I wouldn't have even considered it if people didn't say they wanted to go. Of course, the kicker is the people who voted in the affirmative, 99% of them weren't the ones who showed! Instead we had a new guy and a couple of people who came only to the meeting.

The meeting was standard stuff, so I'll say this much: Kick-Ass sucked. It had a couple funny moments and I enjoyed the Hit-Girl scenes because those were unique, but otheriwse it was as suck-ass as the book. Big surprise. And speaking of suck-ass, avoid the Nathans on 7th Avenue. Their portions and quality have diminished, and especially for the brave souls who unfortunately tried Roy Rogers. They didn't even get past the first bite. I remember when Roy Rogers was on 86th Street. Them's was good eats. Guess ol' Roy fell of his white horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home