Friday, April 09, 2010

BEGINNINGS AND ENDS

Happy birthday to me.

Gma's funeral was today in PA. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend since I had used Priceline's bidding option for my hotel in Boston and couldn't change or cancel it. So, instead after work I raced over to 31st Street to catch the Megabus.

Megabus had upgraded some since the last time I rode them. They're now sporting double-decker busses, which means even less headroom to go with the lack of legroom, but what can ya do. At least I was finally able to get an internet connection and figured out a way to deter my car sickness from reading to talk to Mira most of the way. Unfotunately, somehow I ended up misplacing the DVDs I spent a good half hour gatherng last night, using the DVD travel case ma got me for Xmas. Coulda sworn I put it in my schoolbag, but it wasn't there and the only time it was outta my sight was in my work locker. Had ma do a quick look around for it but to no avail. Odd.

So after a 2 hour delay in traffic, I got to the hotel in time for the deluge to hit. Good thing I mapped out places to eat, otherwise I'da never known about the Burger King 3 blocks away. So the plan is to eat, and finish up my paper so I can send it in and get my credit for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home