LATER THAN PLANNED
The flights were all late, so we had a reduced force go out and the rest of us held back to do some shuttling. I told them I could give them till 1 the latest, but ended up staying till 2:30! First I had to go around and dtop some freight off to some of the guys, and then I went out with another load and was told to sit in one spot and wait for them to come. They, of course, took their sweet time about it. I did brng B-sets for their trucks in case they took TOO long, but I only needed them for Rory as I got sick of waiting and circled back around to drop in his truck. I was also able to give my first stop his Xmas card from me. I had a bunch for the guys there, but not doing my route put a damper on handing them out.
Today was also the station Xmas party. Because I was so late on the road, I was more interested in leaving than staying any later. Screw it. I don't even LIKE most of these people. At least I'll be making up some of the difference for Xmas day with the overtime I put in today.
And once again, the city screwed me on the parking. I figured I'd get it set up in case they didn't cancel alternate side again, and of course they did. Stupid city.
Today was also the station Xmas party. Because I was so late on the road, I was more interested in leaving than staying any later. Screw it. I don't even LIKE most of these people. At least I'll be making up some of the difference for Xmas day with the overtime I put in today.
And once again, the city screwed me on the parking. I figured I'd get it set up in case they didn't cancel alternate side again, and of course they did. Stupid city.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home