TIGHT
I dunno how hard it is to load my damn truck right. I mean, Billy was able to place my shit an' his shit in the right places, or close to, with no problems. These two idiots are entirely incapable of it. I mean, fer cryin' out loud...they put somethin' that goes on the floor all the way on the goddamn top shelves! Not like I didn't mark off each individual floor. As a result, it takes me forever to fight fer room to work in so I CAN organize and then takes me forever to organize, so now I leave extremely late.
Matters weren't helped by the fact that apparently last night my truck died so I hadda get stuck with another fuckin' Ford. Not only is it smaller in back, but that damn gas pedal that I hafta keep my leg elevated over the gas to use. It leads to serious crampage, lemme tell ya. Ford...crap no matter what the hell they made.
Matters weren't helped by the fact that apparently last night my truck died so I hadda get stuck with another fuckin' Ford. Not only is it smaller in back, but that damn gas pedal that I hafta keep my leg elevated over the gas to use. It leads to serious crampage, lemme tell ya. Ford...crap no matter what the hell they made.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home