DON'T BE RASH
Fears of today were fer naught. I was heavy piece-wise, but not as bad as last week. Also, somehow, we all managed to get out close to 8, which added a whole lot of extra time. I banged out all my outside stops first after droppin' off the floors in the one buildin' before goin' back an' bringin' in the bulk. I was finished in no time, especially with the construction off fer today it seemed.
Thursday I had gotten some pimples on my leg. No big, happens all the time in summer from sweat and dirt and other stuff...used to outbreaks on various parts of my body, so gave it no mind. By Saturday, it had become a full-out rash. As it started to form on my other leg, decided to play it safe an' see the doc today. Didn't say what it was but was confident it'd clear up within the week of my usin' the stuff ma already had me usin' from her own rash. If it doesn't, I go back to see what's up.
On a related note, decided to use my new insurance today, but hadda go through the hassle of gettin' my doc as my primary, since they decided to assign me one I never even heard of. Fortunately, he was on the plan. Unfortunately, I'm doin' a $25 co-pay from now on. Ugh. I've got my eye doc an' dentist appointments soon...hopefully they take this damn plan. It's never easy.
Thursday I had gotten some pimples on my leg. No big, happens all the time in summer from sweat and dirt and other stuff...used to outbreaks on various parts of my body, so gave it no mind. By Saturday, it had become a full-out rash. As it started to form on my other leg, decided to play it safe an' see the doc today. Didn't say what it was but was confident it'd clear up within the week of my usin' the stuff ma already had me usin' from her own rash. If it doesn't, I go back to see what's up.
On a related note, decided to use my new insurance today, but hadda go through the hassle of gettin' my doc as my primary, since they decided to assign me one I never even heard of. Fortunately, he was on the plan. Unfortunately, I'm doin' a $25 co-pay from now on. Ugh. I've got my eye doc an' dentist appointments soon...hopefully they take this damn plan. It's never easy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home