PLANS FALL APART
Tonight was the long-anticipated Waldbaum's reunion, and then after I headed to hang with D an' rock out on some Guitar Hero.
At least, that WAS the plan. With it bein' just me and Steph goin' since Mike hadda go to CT fer a bike show, I nixed goin' to the city an' opted fer somethin' local but she never got back to me on that. Then it turned out Mike wasn't goin' to CT till tomorrow but by then was too late. So I called D to see if he wanted to get dinner first...turns out he had a bday party to get to that night. And so, just like that, I was plan-less. This highlights a very big issue: I NEED MORE HANGOUT FRIENDS!
Seriously, I'm down to one, and when he's busy I'm screwed. Unfortunately the type of friends I make these days aren't of the hangout variety (or at least don't wanna hang with me) so I'm pretty much stuck in my little online world to chat. Whoopdie freakin' do.
At least, that WAS the plan. With it bein' just me and Steph goin' since Mike hadda go to CT fer a bike show, I nixed goin' to the city an' opted fer somethin' local but she never got back to me on that. Then it turned out Mike wasn't goin' to CT till tomorrow but by then was too late. So I called D to see if he wanted to get dinner first...turns out he had a bday party to get to that night. And so, just like that, I was plan-less. This highlights a very big issue: I NEED MORE HANGOUT FRIENDS!
Seriously, I'm down to one, and when he's busy I'm screwed. Unfortunately the type of friends I make these days aren't of the hangout variety (or at least don't wanna hang with me) so I'm pretty much stuck in my little online world to chat. Whoopdie freakin' do.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home