Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN

Late freight plus Rory loadin' my truck meant me leavin' extremely late. I just left when I SHOULDA been halfway there, plus I had a helluva lotta crap to move. I tried my best even though I was done before I started...did the outside stops, dropped the floors, then worried about the bulk. Maybe I shoulda done the bulk first, I dunno...all I know is I got jammed with 22 pieces after Rory took a stop that wouldn't open it's doors till 10 fer me. The hell kinda shit is that? You ask fer express delivery then dictate when the hell you open? These fuckin' people need to learn the delivery times are the DELIVERY TIMES. This is when the package is due to GET THERE. If yer not gonna be open in time to RECIEVE said package, then DON'T USE THAT FUCKIN' SERVICE! We have a whole assortment of services that cater to anyone's schedule, an' it'd be cheaper later on too! Seriously, do me a favor...I got enough priority stops with people who are actually THERE. Took me a bit to get finished 'cause fuckin' construction took up the freight towards the end there...that an' the lights went out briefly inside there so they didn't know what floor woulda been callin' 'em. Slowed me down a lot.

I opted to skip school 'cause I just wasn't in the mood. Stayed home, read my comics instead. Was so nice to read them the DAY I got them fer a change. Unfortunately towards the end of the night I got really light headed. Not fun. On the plus side, the rash isn't as itchy as it was, which means it's healin'. Unfortunately, still red as all hell. Gets redder after I work...probably from the sweat. Strangely enough, this big glaring thing on my leg an' only ONE person noticed it so far. Wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home