Friday, August 31, 2007

FALL CLEANING

Another light day, however with the holiday they were makin' us pick-up packages if someone on our route needed it. Just so happened one of my stops had a package they couldn't get sent out, so once I finished my deliveries I had Shawn help me set my pad up fer a pick-up an' went an' got it. Shawn was out there 'cause Rory's pad died, so he brought one out to him an' I hadda help with a few of his deliveries. I tell ya, though, I am way outta practice with the pick-ups. This kinda job, ya don't keep at a procedure you definitely forget it.

Wish I could say cleanin' went as planned, but I was feelin' uber lazy. I got the chicken done, pretty sure I boiled it just enough. Straightened out my room an' got rid of some of the extra junk all around, but leavin' the sweepin' an' outside fer tomorrow mornin'. Fortunately, the apartment doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home