SCHOOL'S...IN?
New guy started Billy's route, and as expected they all just shoved shit in my truck. Carlos is no fuckin' help 'cause he's the worst...I expect it from Rory since he's new to the area. Other'n that, day went fine. Had a li'l trouble parkin' but I left early enough it didn't make much of an impact. Only problem came from a box goin' to 132 W34th...there IS no 132. There's 130, then 134. No phone number to call, so I called Natasha to see what the procedure was fer that. Ended up bringin' it back to the station to be researched.
Came home, got some writin' done, did the garbage, then headed off to school. It was a short day bein' that the teacher never showed up. We all bailed quite happily. I did try to pass the time by gettin' the room socializin', but many were hesitant. I'll do it better next time. I ended up in a pretty chipper mood despite the fact that fer some reason my thighs became very sore an' raw. Dunno how the hell that happened since I was loungin' since I got home. I just hope it heals up decently by tomorrow or I'm fucked.
Such a pretty night...too bad I couldn't go out to hang. Blah.
Came home, got some writin' done, did the garbage, then headed off to school. It was a short day bein' that the teacher never showed up. We all bailed quite happily. I did try to pass the time by gettin' the room socializin', but many were hesitant. I'll do it better next time. I ended up in a pretty chipper mood despite the fact that fer some reason my thighs became very sore an' raw. Dunno how the hell that happened since I was loungin' since I got home. I just hope it heals up decently by tomorrow or I'm fucked.
Such a pretty night...too bad I couldn't go out to hang. Blah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home