Sunday, August 12, 2007

BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR

So either the 'rents' confidence in me has improved, or I'm just damn good at scammin' again. Hadda go to the store to bring Craig his books, so I was able to talk my way into takin' the car along with doin' some shoppin' as an added bonus. An' I got it! Well that was pretty damn cool. Discussed the BBQ with the guys, got plans with Tommy fer the week to head to White Castle, an' even got to talk to Lisa fer a while. Ain't seen her since I left, was surprised she was workin' so late on a Sunday.

Almost missed the chat 'cause freakin' Kozak decided to be belligerent an' sit in my chair, but made it so it was all good. That was all I could do fer the night since I have a very early start tomorrow. Gonna try to get some work done this week. I also decided to go to a colleague's victory party at their house in Rhode Island on the 25th. It's quite a haul, so looks like I'm gonna be stayin' over Keith's for the night then comin' back the 26th which is when I'll pick up the food fer the BBQ the next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home