CLASS IS IN
As I read today's comics, I realized I forgot to mention somethin' about last week's. In two issues, FedEx was prominently displayed in books I read. One had a truck in a street shot (probably rendered from a photograph the artist took) an' the other featured a character as a little girl in homemade armor usin' FedEx boxes. On a show I watch Burn Notice, there was also a truck in the background of a scene 2 weeks ago. FedEx everywhere!
Fortunately I'm still a fast healer, so by yesterday my leg problem diminished enough to not be much bother, an' today it's almost enitrely healed. Which was good, 'cause I ended up accidentally takin' one of Rory's packages mixed with my own, so I hadda go into that buildin' an' deliver it. Of course, I tried to be smart by bypassin' the elevators an' used the stairs 'cause I saw a lady come outta them when I went in. Yeeeeeeeeeah, didn't happen. 23,000 stairs later to find the exit doors are alarmed. So I hadda climb allllllll the way back up to the floor I was on to catch the elevator down. Why even bother puttin' an exit sign if there's no exit?! Seriously...
Class tonight was a bit more eventful as the teacher showed up. Way she talked, acted an' dressed, I could guess at some point she musta been a hippie of some kind. Had to've been. Anyways, she explained Monday she got sent to the wrong place and got two classes fer one so they got our syllabus. She gave us the book we hadda get an' our first assignment, a monologue as spoken by a family member (soooo perfect fer me...blah) an' told us we hafta keep a journal where we verbally sketch out people we see. Oy.
Fortunately I'm still a fast healer, so by yesterday my leg problem diminished enough to not be much bother, an' today it's almost enitrely healed. Which was good, 'cause I ended up accidentally takin' one of Rory's packages mixed with my own, so I hadda go into that buildin' an' deliver it. Of course, I tried to be smart by bypassin' the elevators an' used the stairs 'cause I saw a lady come outta them when I went in. Yeeeeeeeeeah, didn't happen. 23,000 stairs later to find the exit doors are alarmed. So I hadda climb allllllll the way back up to the floor I was on to catch the elevator down. Why even bother puttin' an exit sign if there's no exit?! Seriously...
Class tonight was a bit more eventful as the teacher showed up. Way she talked, acted an' dressed, I could guess at some point she musta been a hippie of some kind. Had to've been. Anyways, she explained Monday she got sent to the wrong place and got two classes fer one so they got our syllabus. She gave us the book we hadda get an' our first assignment, a monologue as spoken by a family member (soooo perfect fer me...blah) an' told us we hafta keep a journal where we verbally sketch out people we see. Oy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home