Thursday, May 11, 2006

IT'S NEVER EASY

Hadda register today, and of course right when my time came up damn system decided to become crappy slow. Figgers. I was able to get two classes but th' third they wouldn't let me 'cause of th' prereq needed. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm takin' said class now in which case I should be able to at least SCHEDULE it fer now, so I'll hafta check to make sure I didn't misread somewhere. Ended up arrivin' a bit late fer school 'cause of this crap. Ah well.

Finished my comic list tonight. My count wound up at 9444. Good, right? Wrong. 'Cause my actual list was just short of 9700. I double checked by addin' up all my subtotals only to get over 9200! So, opened a new file, copy an' pasted all th' issues fer each letter, deleted th' extra stuff an' ran a count that way. Updated all my horribly off subs and added them fer a new grand total of 9484. Now I'm pissed 'cause not only am I 200 farther from my 10,000 goal, but now I hafta go through th' lists and find th' 40 (36, actually...4 I moved and didn't list) comics missin' from my other list. It's never easy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home