Wednesday, May 03, 2006

EDIT PLEASE

Today they had a film editor come in to talk in class. Was alright, nuttin' special. Showed us a short movie he worked on. Most POINTLESS piece of crap EVER. About four guys playin' b-ball an' how nobody loves th' game more than one of them. Game, then a pointless convo follows. RE-TAR-DED. Then there was another small-budget movie he worked on where this chick hadda decide if she was gonna stay with her now zombie husband. That's right...her husband became a zombie. It was a gory love story.

Soon as it got close to 8 I booked outta there.

I really don't care to hear about things like this. I'm a hands-on kinda guy. I learn by doin', not by listenin' to someone yammer on. Sometimes I wish I could edit my days down so as soon as I get into class I'm leavin' again...

Th' Alpine sale was finalized yesterday. Was in th' Daily News today too. They're keepin' it a theater but addin' a stage fer live shows. Rumblings are it'll be a two-screen but also that they might keep it 7. So, who knows. All I wanna know is if I'm gonna need $5 to see X3 this month, or $10.50?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home