VISITS & BBQs
Passed by my shop today under th' ruse of needin' bags an' boards so I could get th' Free Comic Day stuff without guilt. Heh well, I needed them anyways so no big.
Went to th' store to drop off Craig's comics an' was surprised to actually find Craig there! He was workin' last weekend (Tommy called) but I couldn't deliver since I didn't have th' boards fer his comics. Didn't want 'em gettin' wrecked on th' way. Well, he got his comics, I got paid, but still don't have further money so gotta keep footin' th' bill till he gives me extra again. Ah wells.
With D now workin' full-time an' lookin' fer a place, an' my other two friends possibly gonna be outta th' country fer summer was plannin' on chillen with Tommy more to make up th' difference. And of course, shit happens in his own life which makes that an immediate impossibility. Ah wells.
Th' possibility of a BBQ was brought up, so I told them that if they want one they can bring th' food to my place an' I'll cook it. Not doin' it no more, can't afford it an' people not show up. I mean, seriously, if people don't show up fer free food there's not much else you can do. Besides, most of my guest list now either works or won't be around anyways, so there's no point in tryin'.
Went to th' store to drop off Craig's comics an' was surprised to actually find Craig there! He was workin' last weekend (Tommy called) but I couldn't deliver since I didn't have th' boards fer his comics. Didn't want 'em gettin' wrecked on th' way. Well, he got his comics, I got paid, but still don't have further money so gotta keep footin' th' bill till he gives me extra again. Ah wells.
With D now workin' full-time an' lookin' fer a place, an' my other two friends possibly gonna be outta th' country fer summer was plannin' on chillen with Tommy more to make up th' difference. And of course, shit happens in his own life which makes that an immediate impossibility. Ah wells.
Th' possibility of a BBQ was brought up, so I told them that if they want one they can bring th' food to my place an' I'll cook it. Not doin' it no more, can't afford it an' people not show up. I mean, seriously, if people don't show up fer free food there's not much else you can do. Besides, most of my guest list now either works or won't be around anyways, so there's no point in tryin'.


2 Comments:
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home