Sunday, May 07, 2006

PROJECT & PLANS

Worked on my film project today. My easy project suddenly became very difficult when I realized I didn't know how to write th' damn thing. Was I supposed to do it list form? In paragraphs? I opted fer th' latter, but hopefully I'm doin' it right. Not that it matters; got good grades on th' two tests, so as long as I pass th' final I can screw this up an' still pass with a B...which's all I need. No reason to be an overachiever. Gotta finish it up tomorrow.

Gonna be 4 days since I talked to wifey last. She was on, but conked out as usual again. Dumb me hadda be responsible an' tell her to get to bed when she's tired. Blah. So I basically had no one to talk to all day 'cept fer that girl in Queens.

D came on briefly, but that was disappointin' 'cause he ain't inclined to go with me to another comic show. Ah wells. Maybe if Tommy's sitch improves I'll get him to go. If not, not like I haven't gone alone before. Hell, that's what I do. It's what I'm good at, apparently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home