PARTY #1
Today was the annual holiday party in my main building on my route. I was invited the other day, and despite all the stuff I have to do, I figured I'd make an appearance. This year, they had a bigger tree that really dwarfed the little train they had running around the base. There was the usual spread of pasta, sausage, eggplant, chicken and more, as well as cookies, cake, and the chocolate fondue fountain. Needless to say, I scarfed till I couldn't scarf no more. It was oh-so-good.
After, I got home and got to work getting the van ready for the trek tomorrow for CAG's holiday party. I swung by Rite Aid to pick up some soda, an item Sue mentioned we were short on, as well as some Martinellis FINALLY. I checked the engine and fluids, filled the tires, and tried to wipe off some of the mud leftover from my last jaunt upstate.
I was already bringing Alex and his wife and Rob up and bringing James home, but last week we added our new member Rhyan and Erick to the mix. However, Rhyan had to bail because he got sick, Rob because his wife was sick, and Erick so he could prepare for the pending storm. With such a reduced line-up, I called Alex and told him he was getting door-to-door service. No sense in meeting up at a meeting location for only one pick-up.
After, I got home and got to work getting the van ready for the trek tomorrow for CAG's holiday party. I swung by Rite Aid to pick up some soda, an item Sue mentioned we were short on, as well as some Martinellis FINALLY. I checked the engine and fluids, filled the tires, and tried to wipe off some of the mud leftover from my last jaunt upstate.
I was already bringing Alex and his wife and Rob up and bringing James home, but last week we added our new member Rhyan and Erick to the mix. However, Rhyan had to bail because he got sick, Rob because his wife was sick, and Erick so he could prepare for the pending storm. With such a reduced line-up, I called Alex and told him he was getting door-to-door service. No sense in meeting up at a meeting location for only one pick-up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home