FINAL
About the dumbest thing I did today was order the variant covers for the Ghostbusters books that came out these last two weeks. Had I exhibited a little patience and waited till I passed by Jim Hanley's tonight, I woulda been able to get all the ones I needed for half the cost. But, I got nervous by Graham Crackers listing a couple of them as SOLD OUT. Oh wells.
Last week we were all given the option of taking the final on Monday or today. I opted for today as I'd have no time over the weekend to even remotely study. I didn't know the test was cumulative and only studied the newer material. But, the older stuff was stuff I was better versed in so hopefully that made some difference.
After, I swung by the comic shop and then went over to Macy's for the first time. I'm so lost for Christmas gift ideas that I was hoping wandering around a store would present some. It didn't. Macy's was four floors of women's products, one floor of Men's, and two floors of miscellaneous junk. The cool part was riding up the original wooden escalators. Other than that, I can now say I've been to Macy's and move on. And I still have no gift ideas. Really trying to avoid just gift carding.
Last week we were all given the option of taking the final on Monday or today. I opted for today as I'd have no time over the weekend to even remotely study. I didn't know the test was cumulative and only studied the newer material. But, the older stuff was stuff I was better versed in so hopefully that made some difference.
After, I swung by the comic shop and then went over to Macy's for the first time. I'm so lost for Christmas gift ideas that I was hoping wandering around a store would present some. It didn't. Macy's was four floors of women's products, one floor of Men's, and two floors of miscellaneous junk. The cool part was riding up the original wooden escalators. Other than that, I can now say I've been to Macy's and move on. And I still have no gift ideas. Really trying to avoid just gift carding.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home