DISRUPTION
Today's CAG meeting was supposed to have a helpful little lecture on how to format the scripts as you write them. I spent all of last night working on it, and pretty much had it ready to go. I knew Bob'd be there so I was relying on him to let me know if I missed anything. Well, Mark came and I didn't even get out the first line before he had a problem with what I said. I said that there's no right or wrong way to write the script, meaning the script ITSELF, and he was coming out with that it's bullshit, that you need to put your name and contact info and page numbers and... We all tried to explain to him what I meant (which other people seemed to get) but he wouldn't stop. Meanwhile, if he let me CONTINUE, he'da seen I had his precious contact info listed there. There was a method to my madness
The result was my new friend who I convinced to come ended up walking out with the friend she brought, made uncomfy by his tirade which was done in front of 5 potential members, and two brand new members. James and Bob talked to Mark about Atlas stuff while I broke off with a couple of the n00bs to give a mini version of what I was gonna talk about.
We were supposed to go see Wolverine, but since everyone already had they decided on Star trek. I was gonna go, but they picked too early a show considering I didn't get to my lunch too promptly as I was trying to convince my friend, Annie, to come back. She ended up at the bar across the street, funnily enough, with her friend for a time. Also tried to convince her to come to the movies, but with Mark around she wasn't having it. I was trying to make up for the clusterfuck it became 'cause I felt bad. I got her there, and then Mark goes and acts like a prick.
I held my cool, though. I let Mark rant and rave and kept quiet, letting him further sully his good name. He said at the end that we'd talk, that he was taking something that had nothing to do with me out on me. This is his pattern, it's what he does; he goes off on someone, apologizes and expects it to be gravy. No, not this time. When he inevitably calls me I'm gonna pretty much lay it down that he's welcome to contribute whatever he can, but if he does that shit again so help me he will NOT like the results. I am not some doormat or bitch off the street, you disrespect me or my people there will be trouble.
The result was my new friend who I convinced to come ended up walking out with the friend she brought, made uncomfy by his tirade which was done in front of 5 potential members, and two brand new members. James and Bob talked to Mark about Atlas stuff while I broke off with a couple of the n00bs to give a mini version of what I was gonna talk about.
We were supposed to go see Wolverine, but since everyone already had they decided on Star trek. I was gonna go, but they picked too early a show considering I didn't get to my lunch too promptly as I was trying to convince my friend, Annie, to come back. She ended up at the bar across the street, funnily enough, with her friend for a time. Also tried to convince her to come to the movies, but with Mark around she wasn't having it. I was trying to make up for the clusterfuck it became 'cause I felt bad. I got her there, and then Mark goes and acts like a prick.
I held my cool, though. I let Mark rant and rave and kept quiet, letting him further sully his good name. He said at the end that we'd talk, that he was taking something that had nothing to do with me out on me. This is his pattern, it's what he does; he goes off on someone, apologizes and expects it to be gravy. No, not this time. When he inevitably calls me I'm gonna pretty much lay it down that he's welcome to contribute whatever he can, but if he does that shit again so help me he will NOT like the results. I am not some doormat or bitch off the street, you disrespect me or my people there will be trouble.


1 Comments:
Hey! I wanna follow your blog, follow me? What's up Buch?
Post a Comment
<< Home